Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oregon-Oregon St: Second Half

4:43 pm - Oregon 23, Oregon St. 7.

I love it when I go to the bathroom and come back to find that the Ducks have scored.

4:52 pm - Oregon 23, Oregon St. 10.

Another big defensive stand by the Ducks. My TV screen just went black - I may have killed it. (It's an old TV). I hate irony. (Actually, it's not ironic. It just sucks.)

5:18 pm - Well, shit. The TV screen is dead. I'm gonna wait a few minutes to see if it decides to change it's mind; if not, oh well, what the hell. The Ducks are up 30-13. I would be OK with the universe if I have to sacrifice a television to the football gods in exchange for a victory today.

5:34 pm -I'm listening to the TV right now, like it's a, um, what's that thing, with the dials, you know... FDR... a radio! The Ducks just got another interception. If they hold on to win, the defense should get the game ball. Meanwhile, Auburn 28, South Carolina 14. That Pac-10 vs SEC championship game is getting closer and closer.

First and goal, Ducks.

Oregon 37, Oregon St. 13. Four minutes and twenty-seven seconds left!

5:50 pm - The gatorade has spilled! They're in! Final! 37-20! Go Ducks!

Also, it's not ironic that both Chip Kelly and Gene Chizik are second-year coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment