Thursday, November 18, 2010

Basketball News

Kirby knows how much I hate Allen Iverson. Well, I hate him a little less now. There is something a little sad about him being exiled to Turkey to finish his career. On the other hand, there is some just desserts to it, because he is only the worst player in the history of both baskets and balls. Seriously.

I shouldn't have mentioned Greg Oden the other day. He is going to have microfracture knee surgery this week, and will be out for the entire season. Again. So who is the best center ever for the Trail Blazers? Most people would probably say Bill Walton. I've always been a big fan of Arvydas Sabonis. (And Lithuania, in general.) But you know who was really terrible? Chris Dudley.

Someone I don't feel sorry for is Tony Parker. He's divorcing Eva Longoria. But that doesn't change the fact that he's a millionaire and that the Spurs keep winning. Or that I have to explain to Robyn that, no, she isn't actually playing for Tampa Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment