Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Liveblogging: Heat versus Suns

6:12 pm - You know what I hate about the Lakers? The fact that nobody shows up to the game on time. Having said that, why the F are the stands two-thirds empty to see the Greatest Team Ever Assembled? (Shame on you, Miami.) And with Steve Nash, there are, I believe, three MVPs on the court right now. Or has Wade only won Finals MVP?

6:34 pm - Phoenix 22, Miami 21. The Suns still have a lot of good players on their team. In addition to Nash, they have Channing Frye, Hedo Turkoglu, and Grant Hill. Maybe it's an old team, but there's still a whole lot of talent on that team.

6:38 pm - Miami 27, Phoenix 24, end of the 1st quarter. Chris Bosh leads Miami with 14 points; is it just me, or has he been the only member of the Heat who has been bringing it every night so far? Also, I don't get those Adidas ads with the annoying little Chinese dude. Those shoes don't make him better at basketball.

Why is the MLS Cup between Colorado and Dallas being played in Toronto?

6:49 pm - Miami 35, Phoenix 29 - Miami has gone on a little bit of a run here with James on the bench. Has anyone ever considered actually playing with either Wade or James coming off the bench?

Wait - Juwan Howard is playing for the Heat? Maybe I want them to win a championship now...

7:01 pm Oooh! Dinner! No time for blogging...

2 comments:

  1. great blogging. However, I am still into the college football, and haven't been able to get to the blazers yet. Of course they haven't showed me the character to deserve my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree. I would say, wait until February.

    ReplyDelete